This one's great. She created a profile on Facebook called Amanda Tisacheet (A Man Dat Is A Cheet). She some how got wind that he had a website for his carvings and pretended to be a buyer to see if he was making sales. Then she was gonna get pissed that he was making money and not sending it to her and the girls. Sneaky.
She also used a friend of her's name to create a profile as well so I would think it was actually him. All she wanted to do was see the pictures I had up and save them to her computer and send them around to the church people so she could call my girl even more or a hore:
EW June 13, 2009 at 5:52pm
My ex husband needs to remember that money needs to be sent to help support the cost of raising our daughters .... nevermind the phone bill and transportation cost for when I brought them for a visit just before he resumed the verbal and emotional abuse!
My Girls on behalf of me June 16, 2009 at 4:54pm
He is aware of that. If he were in William Head he'd already be carving and sending you money. so.
If you're responding to the comment on his page, that was meant for a woman interested in his carvings. She expressed interest for a while and then we never heard back so we thought it might intrigue her more if it was said that he was painting. It is not true. He's not painting. He's waiting to get approval for his paints coz he can only have one hobby, but at this point it's not been approved.
Sorry for your being mislead. didn't know you were looking at his page still.
Just to clairfy, he's not painting, hasn't been painting, any comments you've seen anywhere are intended to arouse interest from a woman who's expressed interested through his website and then here and are not true.
He hopes to start painting again but is not at this time. He's waiting for approval to get his paints from his mom but has not been approved yet. He can only have one hobby.
I'll tell him to stop calling until he can pay for you, your daughters and your phone bills.
EW June 23, 2009 at 12:30am
Okay, please enlighten me .... you indicated in this message that he can only have one hobby, not yet approved. However, the message reads with alot of emphasis on "only have one hobby" .... so which hobby is it that he is possibly doing now and will ditch once approved for paints?
Also, whose paintings got used on the site, because I know those are not his work.
As for sending money .... I don't and won't hold my breath whether he has a "hobby" or not. He can be a pretty good charmer .... you ought to know .... so where there is a will for him to man up to some financial contribution, there is a way. And why would he listen to you telling him to stop calling ...hmmm.
June 23, 2009 at 1:59pm
From Me to EW
Please be more clear as to what you need/want instead of just "You need to send me money". If you're willing to write something up as to what you're expecting financially and including visiting with the children which you're agreed to in letters, and I agree with it, then we can present that to the judge instead of the Access Order.
If you agree to this please write up a draft copy, and send it here or to my email xxx@mail.org. If I agree, we'll do up a final copy and have it notorized to present to the courts.
ME to the Fake Buyer - aka EW May 19, 2009 at 8:59pm
Hi Amanda. I wrote back but haven't heard. Turns out I will be able to start on that headboard in the next month if you're still interested.
The bench you enquired about wasn't made by me but I was displaying it as something I'm fully capable of creating. I'd carve anything you'd like on it. They're good for memorializing people as you know.
I'm going to make one for my girlfriend and I and have it displayed at Beaver Lake Ponds which is our spot we'd like to memorialize ourselves at.
Either way, let me know by responding here.
=========
Amanda aka EW August 18, 2009 at 6:40pm
My apologies for the lack of communication and hassle, but I have decided to go with something else.
Best of Regards.
------
Me to Amanda aka EW August 24, 2009 at 8:27am
Well. We figured you out. . A Man Da Tis A Cheet? Nice Heike. Still dragging it out I see.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment