Father Incarcerated

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I called for my youngest daughters birthday and and there was no answer so I left a birthday message. My status was this: Jan 23rd:

Can't understand how a mother can insist the father doesn't care about his kids when he writes and phones and she doesn't even let him speak to their daughter on her 3rd birthday. Children need both their parents love no matter what.

Word got around some how and I ended up getting mailed this response from Heike only yesterday i think:

EW's response to my FB post which she is blocked from seeing:

EW thinks it's hilarious how she gets painted as the bad mother ... hmmmm, who was it that demanded NO CONTACT after the olive branch got extended for his sorry ass birthday? ~ "children need both their parents love no matter what" ... where was that motto while he was out, oh yea it was in the red hair and drugs he chose over the safety and mental welfare of my children & goddaughter ... douchebag!
There's she's talking about a trip to the lake with my girls, my new friend (now my girl) and my goddaughter in 2008. I've appologise for that and know it was BAD judgment. 

No comments: