Father Incarcerated

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Can't take the harrasment anymore - asking for help from the elders of EW's church

After all the emails and harrasment my girl couldn't take it anymore.  She started emailing people from EW's church including the paster (who didn't respond) asking if anyone would talk to EW and get her to calm down:

March 24, 2009 at 6:11pm
You probably do not want to hear from me and i apologise for the intrusion. I am asking for your help with EW as she is writing me nasty emails and even though I have asked her quite a few times not to contact me, she still is.

I have tried to respond in kindness and so has her ex husband which made her more angry and then I stopped all together. It seems since I am not responding to her messages any longer she has taken to email my friends. I’m asking for your help please. Please reply to me if you do, or do not, want to help me.


I would like to send you the last few emails i've received from her if you wouldn't mind reading them. Pls let me know.

XXX

Church Member - March 24, 2009 at 6:28pm  (turns out she was a good friend of EW's and had a conversation about my email to her w/ EW before writing this response)

I really don't need to see the emails. As you are messing with a married man, I don't want to encourage any correspondence with you. Just the fact that you are running a false profile under his name, for who knows whatever reasons. I know enough about the prison system to know that he does not have access to the internet, so I wonder what the authorities would think of all of this. As I know a bit of the situation, I wonder why, you would want to flaunt your affairs to people that you don't know. I also am concerned about the influence that you have with your niece, she is a beautiful, loving individual who adores her aunt, and looks to her as a "role model", perhaps you would be better off to be a role model to someone like squeaky frome (Follower of Charles Manson). I realize that EW is more than likely hurting, and I totally understand her hurt, as she was totally betrayed by the man that she loves, they (her and her exhusband NOT YOU) have two beautiful girls that need the love of both parents, without the confusion of someone that makes them lie to the one that they love. I don't know you, and I don't care to. You crossed the line of any sympathy coming your way, when you and her husnabd took the girls and cousin, to the beach and flaunted your affair infront of them. To cause the girls hurt and confusion is unforgiveable in my eyes. You deserve any ill feelings that come your way.

My girls response - March 24, 2009 at 6:53pm
It's nice to see Christianity is alive a well.

I know i'm a shitty person and deserve to go to hell for every thing i've done to a whole bunch of people. I've debated ending my life all together and maybe you're right. It'd be better for every one involved.

I've caused a lot of hurt. There's no going back and no way I can ever be forgiven for it.

Church Member - March 24, 2009 at 7:13pm 
Fortunately we have a God that forgives us. It's not my job to forgive you, you did nothing to me. I just don't have to, nor do I need to be, a go between. I would suggest that you take it up with the Almighty and listen to what He has to say to you.  I don't really know EW's husband, and I know you even less. My concern is for the girls.  Please seek, through prayer, the answers that He is waiting to give you.

My Girls response March 24, 2009 at 7:15pm
He asked me to come to you.

Church Member- March 25, 2009 at 7:07pm Report
I apologize for my initial response to your request for help. As I stated in the second email, I pray that all will turn out well and that all concerned seek God's help in all of this.

Please forgive me for the remarks that I made. I have no right to judge you or anyone else.

My girls response - 
Hi xxx. It's alright. I'm pretty used to that and am trying to deal with all the hostility I'm receiving from every one at your church.
I wasn't asking for sympathy. I just needed help because I'm afraid for my saftey now due to the agression and intensity of her emails to me and my friends.

I am sick with guilt for the pain i've caused but again, know I've brought this on myself. I prayed about it and you popped into my mind... so. I contacted you. I'm sorry for causing you anxiety as well. I didn't mean to.

Sorry.

just to defend myself a little, when I am on Jason's site, he is on the phone with me so, anything there is as if he were putting it on himself and he has his PO's permission to do so. I'm not doing anything wrong there and am not pretending I'm him.

No comments: